I am a native Montenegrin/Serbian speaker with a Ph.D. degree in Serbian and English. I’ve been working as a teacher since 2011 and I have had more than 600 students so far (in group and individual lessons). Many of them were really successful people, mainly diplomats working in their embassies in Montenegro and wanting to learn the language because of their job and life in this beautiful country. Currently, I work as a Montenegrin teacher at the major embassy in Montenegro and I love my job. I also have private classes in some other embassies in Podgorica, in my own school, as well as online classes. If you are not sure how can I manage to do all of that, the answer is that I really love this job and I cannot get tired of teaching. 🙂
Since I started teaching online I have been attending online courses for live online teaching, course creation, user experience, and instructional design.
For me, a big part of my job is inspiring others to learn languages.
In order to give you straight:
You can learn the language at any age and you can learn it efficiently while maintaining a full-time job!
Many people fail to learn a foreign language to fluency because they don’t take control of the learning process. You should learn for only 30 minutes, but every single day. Learning the language is not about hard work, but smart work.
I believe that there is no such thing as someone who is bad at languages – only someone who hasn’t yet discovered the right way to learn.
Join our courses if you:
- want to start learning the language and don’t know how
- have some knowledge and want to improve it
- get discouraged when you talk to native speakers because you struggle to make sense of what they say, or you don’t know how to respond
- want to speed up the process of understanding spoken Serbian/Montenegrin so that you can have meaningful conversations with native speakers sooner rather than later…
- need language for specific purposes…
WELCOME, AND ENJOY!